Toronto Kundalini Yoga (TKY) is a growing community of Kundalini Yoga Teachers in Toronto and surrounding regions. We are part of the international network of Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) certified teachers who teach and practice Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
If you are a KRI certified teacher and would like to take part in our community by using tools like this website, then we invite you to become a TKY member!
Super Value for your Contribution
Toronto Kundalini Yoga is maintained completely by volunteers and all contributions go toward running the website operations and promoting Kundalini Yoga.
Two memberships to choose from:
Silver Membership: $20 + hst per year
Silver Membership includes:
- Listing Power: access to the website to list your classes, events, retreats, and workshops on www.TorontoKundaliniYoga.com
- Personal Control: you will get a unique login and password that enables you to update your events and classes at your convenience
- Get On the First Page: Toronto Kundalini Yoga usually comes up on the first page of a Google search for Kundalini Yoga in Toronto. It’s a great way to reach out to new students.
- Links: you can link back to your own website
- Web Presence: if you don’t have a website use your member profile to let people see where your classes happen
- Building the Community: Your contributions help fund Kundalini Yoga initiatives including maintaining the website, promotional literature, listings in the Yellow Pages online, as well as other Kundalini Yoga events as they occur.
Gold Membership: $40 + hst per year
Gold Membership includes:
- Silver Membership: plus…
- Toronto Yoga Show: TKY has had a booth at the Toronto Yoga Show and Conference since the beginning in 2003. This yearly Conference has 9,600 yoga and fitness aficionados in attendance. The extra $20 gives us face-to-face interaction with tons of potential new students of Kundalini Yoga.
- 2017 Conference – March 31-April 2: those who contribute through the Gold Membership will have the first opportunity to be behind the table to meet people looking for information on Kundalini Yoga. If you cannot attend the show, your information will be promoted at the booth through the TKY website.
2 Steps to Becoming a Toronto Kundalini Yoga (TKY) Member
- To Become a Member you must be a KRI-Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher: Register with Toronto Kundalini Yoga here.
- Submit Your Membership Dues: Choose the Silver or Gold Membership and make your payment through PayPal or cheque (see below)
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed within days. If for any reason your application is not approved, you will receive a full refund of your payment.
Once you register with this website you will receive an email with your username and password which will allow you to login. Please complete the registration process by adding photos and scan/picture of your Kundalini Teacher certificate. Once your registration has been approved you will be able to add your events and classes.
Contact info@TorontoKundaliniYoga.com if you have any questions.
Register by PayPal
Register by Cheque
Make cheque payable to “3HO Toronto”
Gold Membership : $45.20 CAD – ($40.00+HST)
Silver Membership : $22.60 CAD – ($20.00+HST)
Please Include: your name, spiritual name (if applicable), email address, and phone number.
c/o 3HO Toronto
348 Palmerston Blvd.